Lost of time.
Life has been good to me. I really appreciate the fact that it has been looking after me all these years. My theory is .... I am not the smartest person in the world and I will need some assistance in getting through life as a whole. As we TCM-mer knows, everything in the world needs balance. Yin verses Yang! Like I always say, "there's two side to everything, depends on how you look at it. What seems good might not be all good and the bitter end could be life saving.
I often wonder... as usual... am I the only odd ball in this world? The answer is obvious... but I feel like asking the question and entertain the possibilities that it could be true. I am half as good a writer as a three year old, but sometimes the fact that I write truly amazes me and I am proud of it. This is the blind-fold confidence that came with me onto the world. May I take a bow.
As disorganize as I am, I don't remember what this blog is about... a safe sanctuary to keep my sanity? my dreams log? (don't remember as many dream as I used to) some private yet not completely private diary? Any-who, life is too short to think too much. Besides, I'm learning to be a doer more over than a heavy thinker. (anything, ANYTHING can happen in the world....with or without fingers cross)
I often wonder... as usual... am I the only odd ball in this world? The answer is obvious... but I feel like asking the question and entertain the possibilities that it could be true. I am half as good a writer as a three year old, but sometimes the fact that I write truly amazes me and I am proud of it. This is the blind-fold confidence that came with me onto the world. May I take a bow.
As disorganize as I am, I don't remember what this blog is about... a safe sanctuary to keep my sanity? my dreams log? (don't remember as many dream as I used to) some private yet not completely private diary? Any-who, life is too short to think too much. Besides, I'm learning to be a doer more over than a heavy thinker. (anything, ANYTHING can happen in the world....with or without fingers cross)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home